Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Stability Getting Closer

We have an offer on our Kent house and things are moving forward on getting into our Los Gatos house so... we're hoping to have two closings by the end of the month!  Yay!


Other good things to share:
The latest Objectivist Round Up.
Cute antics:

• Informing me that he brought the earthworm inside and put it on my parents' windowsill so he could "see it better"
• getting so into Simon Says that when I said "Simon says enjoy your last half hour of video game time before the computer shuts off.", he asked to keep playing Simon Says instead!
• laughing hysterically again and again while reading himself Calvin and Hobbes comic collections
• talking non-stop for thirty minutes to tell me the story of his latest video game adventure
• playing gleefully with worms and splashing in the puddles with… ONLY pants on and it was in the 40s!
• commenting on his increasing tolerance of zesty foods, "I'm getting into the hang of spicy."
• pointing his gaze down the neck of the wine bottle, "I like the look of this wine!"




Legos are the favorite break time activity at Lindamood Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment