Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Friday, March 23, 2012

Even Closer...

... this looks like the week!  We have the closing scheduled and should be in our new home by next weekend!


Other good things:
This week's Objectivist Round Up.
Cute antics:
• bringing over his colorful lego weapon with a gleam in his eye and saying, "I just massively upgraded my sniper rifle!"

• insisting that while it was true most animals need male and female to have a baby, two cows could have a calf without a bull, "It's true for other animals but not cows!"  (I'd stumped him on a verbal absurdities question and he didn't want to admit it.)

• so disliking putting on shoes that he ignored both putting his feet over the top of the sneakers' tongues and squashing the heels (makes the walk a wee bit shuffley).

• when it was the pre-agreed time to watch a TV show with my dad, he called in a long, ascending, amusingly demanding voice, "Graaaaaaaaaandpa?!?!?"

• finding his electric toothbrush outside next to his earth worms after forgetting where he'd put it for three days!

• when I tried a playful "simon says" as we were walking out the door he both said we weren't playing and added, "I outrank Simon."


No comments:

Post a Comment