Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Friday, September 2, 2011

Viennese Waltz

Yay!  In dancing lessons, we're having such fun with the waltz that we're starting on the Viennese waltz... spunky!


Other things to share:
This week's Objectivist Round Up.
Cute antics:

• continuing his solid introvert leaning, "I know you're not a hermit... BUT I AM!"
• after washing his face, declaring, "I'm as clean as a gold fish."
• after constructing some lego structures, he yelled down to me, "Will you come be awestruck?!?"
• changing upstairs, he finished up with calling out, "I'm wearing despicable pajamas now."
• going out to ice cream, "The minute I get my pants on I'll be ready to roll." (So often, I don't want to know why changing was necessary.)
• responding to my offer to read to him a bit more as a thank you for a favor with, "That will be proof that you're a good enough parent." (Where does he come up with this?!?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment