Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Friday, July 22, 2011

Tug of War Fun

This has been a week of summer, homeschool fun! Not only did we have this spectacular multiplication experience, we also dealt with an anti-writing day by writing out treasure hunt clues, and we've gotten to the American Revolution in history class too (exciting times)!  He has particularly enjoyed when his Dad and I play tug of war with his body to finish off school.  He'll now jump up and ask that we each take one side of him and start yanking :)


This week's Objectivist Round Up.


Cute antics:

• making me worry about his sanity when he stated, "Men should clobber women every day except tomorrow. [pause for a moment] I don't think so really."  (Nice to get the finish, but we talked about topics that we don't joke about!)

• faint praise for a joke, "I barely didn't laugh at that one."

• yelling from the top of the stairs, "NOW I'M COVERED WITH SOAP, MOM!"  (Note, usually that's when you would hope the child stays in the bath tub, but he apparently wanted more bubble soap.)

No comments:

Post a Comment