Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Friday, July 15, 2011

Foxtrot

Who knew getting whipped around in a foxtrot could be so much fun!  That was our whole dance lesson this week!


Other things to share:


This week's Objectivist Round Up.


Cute antics:


• delighting in putting raspberries on each finger and eating them (after sufficient wiggling, of course)!  (My sister used to do this with olives and it's awfully cute.)

• ogling the belly dancer at the restaurant  (very big kid-eyes)

• on a hot day, demanding, "Put on the cold conditioning!"

• instead of saying thanks a million, he said thanks 9642

• commenting in the middle of the afternoon, without any lead up, "I really like raw salt."  (Nope, I have no idea what he's talking about.)

• labeling the smily posters of models as we walked by the make up section of Target, "Ug, I don't like gush girls!"

•  after we were talking about the Reformation and I just asked who the puritans liked, I got the gleeful answer... "Convicts!"
(Um,  Calvanists didn't quite stick :)  I'm thrilled with how much has though!)

• taking off into the 2.5 mile tunnel hike without us! (Speck of light on left is the bicycle coming, just to the right is my independent kiddo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment