Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Friday, June 10, 2011

Messy and Fun

This week's date was a trip to the pottery studio to learn how to throw pots on a wheel.  Fun!



Other things to share:
This week's Objectivist Round Up.
These pics of San Francisco from a blimp... GORGEOUS!
Cute antics:

• sounding like a teenager but with a goofy kid giggle when he drawled "Satisfied?" and explained that he would stop eating all the chocolate and cranberries out of the trail mix by alternating with nuts.

• trying to avoid hiking by stating, "I'm not smug and strong you know."

• sharing his opinion with me on a particular aid, "That girl is boring as a possum... and possums are very boring."   

• responding to our usual breakfast question of "What are you looking forward to today?" with "Eating a muskrat."  (No.  I do not know where he comes up with these things and we do not serve muskrat here... at least, not for lunch or dinner.)

No comments:

Post a Comment