Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Friday, May 13, 2011

Scrub A Dub Dub



This was dishes round one of... many.  It's a good thing I like bubble soap or this week of no dishwasher would have been much less bearable!  Apparently, it's an electrical problem which we're hoping will get solved with a handyman visit tomorrow.  Here's to technology and all the time it saves us!


Other things to share:
Watch the second video for a beautiful moment of art appreciation.

This week's Objectivist Round Up.
Cute antics:
• nuzzling up to me and drawling "sweetie pie" while batting his eye lashes (His way to "be nice" and to bribe me to read more Harry Potter.)
• informing me he was "acting as my husband"!  That certainly raised my eyebrows and I asked for more information.  He said he was "calling me sweetie pie and stuff".  (No, I do not quite know what "and stuff" was supposed to mean. I dropped the subject.)
• giggling wildly, "No, no, no!  Don't eat my carpals!"  (Yep, he does love learning anatomy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment