Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Friday, March 11, 2011

Unusual sleep positions...

... there must be some required characteristics for an acceptable sleep position / location.  However, I've yet to find many for my kiddo!






Other things to share:
Cool technique using milk to fix ceramics.
Geography quiz that was a challenge for both of the grown ups in my house.
Lyrics of a delightful song that I heard over and over during the recent vacation, my husband loves spunky Irish!
This week's Objectivist Round Up.


Sicilian comfort food that I adored in Orcas Island: Involtini di Melanzane


Cute antic:
Looking at me with a calm but critical eye as I lay curled up under a fleece after having just thrown up, he wondered "Are you going to die?"  (After reassuring my child, that was unlikely to be imminent, I even managed to read to him for a bit before bed.  It's one of the most glorious things about parenting an older child that they can really handle the basics when you're blue!)

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of the kid photos in Esther Gokhale's book.

    Mmm. I'm getting hungry for lunch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the book too, but he doesn't seem to mind a bit of hyper-extension!

    ReplyDelete