Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Friday, February 25, 2011

Feisty Italian




I finally managed to get my Italian singing up to speed for a quick and feisty:

Bel piacere e godere fido amor!
questo fa contento il cor...

To enjoy a devoted love
brings contentment to the heart...

It was a perfect end to our weekly date of singing lessons and now on to the next adventure.  We contemplated another musical instrument since we so loved learning flute together, but dance is the leading contender now... I'll need all the help I can get.  Singing was a stretch for Andrew and easy for me.  Dance will definitely challenge me more!

Other things to share:

This week's Objectivist Round Up.
Cute antics:

• making snow hats for me in the hot tub (Brrrr!)
• trying to cut his turkey sausages by flipping his fork backward (He sees it doesn't work, but he keeps trying it.)
• asking me for a dinner of shrimp and guacamole (I'm definitely succeeding at expanding his food repertoire!)
*Answer to last week's riddle: hands (or feet) in water*

Two pictures of my kiddo looking snazzy in the dentist chair:



No comments:

Post a Comment