Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Update #4: Autobiographical (Episodic) Memory

Such a fun activity!  We're continuing on and did this board on "figuring things out".  Looking at the pictures, noting how he used to "figure things out" by putting things in his mouth and last night he read a 200+ page book to himself, we were primed to note changes!



These were his conclusions.  I'm a person who:
• is usually very curious.
• practices to learn things.
• figures things out by reading.
• uses jiffy thinking to understand lego directions, games, and other new things.

I love how this helps him see progress, build a positive self-image and is all reality based!  He doesn't have to take my word for it.  The pictures are right there and he can compare them for himself :)

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject?
    Hyperthymesia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have more details, but I have continued to do this and... he's 13 now!

      Delete