Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Scorpacciata

Isn't that a great word?!?!  I learned this week that that's Italian for: consuming large amounts of a particular local ingredient while it is in season!


Other things to share:


This week's Objectivist Round Up.


A jaw dropping, cool dance video!  


Cute antic: 
• He lost the remote to turn off the light and called down with this statement, "The only idea I can come up with is pulling the lamp in two."  (I was able to suggest unplugging it and he informed me that that was effective.)
• developing a new sweatshirt style... that would be backwards with the hood sticking out under his chin.  He told me he could use it to gather apples.  

2 comments:

  1. Holy Moly! Those guys are terrific! I'm out of breath just watching them. Again, I say, you can't help but be happy while you're tap dancing. Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! The immediate thing that flashed into my mind was a humiliating photo my mom has of me in a fluorescent pink leotard with sparkly black hat/vest/tail. I was pudgy and clumsy, but I danced the pink panther with my classmates... well, I was smiling then!

    ReplyDelete