Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Update #3: Autobiographical (Episodic) Memory

I am as enchanted as every with this activity!
Board 1
Board 2
and now...
Board 3 just completed with my awesome kiddo :)


The theme was "moving with control".
He came up with these statements after another delightful conversation-
I'm a person who:
•wants to learn things new
•gets better at doing stuff with practice
•can be safe with fragile things
•can be pretty careful
•works hard to learn AND wins at learning new things

That last row is him frosting a cake, carrying my sister's wedding rings on a crystal tray, folding cookies into triangles, and gently releasing a butterfly we raised.  We were both all smiles looking at how he's worked and learned and gained more and more control.  This such a fun way to focus on the good and build a positive self evaluation!

No comments:

Post a Comment