Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Friday, July 23, 2010

Family Canoe!

We added another option to our regular family outings with... a canoe!  Cameron was delighted at being ditched and retrieved from various islands on Rattlesnake Lake :)


Other things to share:
This week's Objectivist Round Up.
The tooth fairy visited our house again this morning... now he has a gap on the bottom.


Cute antics:
• [Crashing sound] "I'm alright.  I just skipped a few stairs."
• getting out some pre-meal energy by doing a dozen circles around his chair
• looking at this picture and commenting, "I think they're going to get a ticket."

• as I placed the letter to his penpal in an envelope, he said "Can't we just fly to Malaysia and give it to him?" (Hmmm, 98 cents or travel... tough choices.)
• starting each complaint with a compliment.  For example, "Thank you for making me eggs this morning.  Tomorrow, I'd like honey yogurt."  (I love when my suggestions are both heard and integrated!)

No comments:

Post a Comment