Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Friday, January 29, 2010

Colorful Sounds

I must recommend avoiding glass in the garbage disposal.  The noise it made as one of my small glasses was demolished was quite energizing.  The clean up.  The emergency plumber trip.  I'd overall vote for a miss.


Other things to share -


This week's objectivist round up: http://rationaljenn.blogspot.com/2010/01/objectivist-round-up-133.html


Cute antics:
• booming a his wake up message, "MY EAR!    [Pause]   IT'S HEALED!"
• challenging me to explain suicide.
It started with the phantom in Phantom of the Opera because I had been singing and he wanted to know the story. Then we got into how psychologists are doctors that help people when there's a thinking problem because if someone thinks killing themselves is their only choice, they probably need some help with thinking. Then he wanted to know how the doctor helped and we talked about how a psychologist could help them see where their thoughts didn't match what was real, what other choices they could have and... oh, it went on. Just your normal, everyday, breakfast conversation with a six year old :)

• Evaluating a carrot.  You see, his homework involved drawing a carrot and he shrieked at me about not knowing how (such a lovely tone that I get to hear when the sick crankies are lurking).  Luckily, I had a nice reference sample to plop on the counter.

• His social group went on a bowling outing this week.  Cameron put the ball on the floor and heaved with both hands.  Naturally, he had to watch the meandering course from the best vantage point.

No comments:

Post a Comment